Prior to April 1956 Bentley S Type (prior to VIN B245BC) and Silver Cloud (prior to SYB50) models were fitted with a single master cylinder which fed a single brake hose (CD6241P) to each front hub.
Each of these hoses uses one nut UA353ZP and one washer WHT002851P.
All models were fitted with one rear brake hose CD6249P which uses one washer WHT002851P where the hose joins the steel pipe and one nut UA353ZP and sealing washer UR1200P where the hose joins the 3 way valve.We supply by the metre hose UR3235P which is suitable for the four sections of hose between the brake reservoirs and the master cylinders.
Originally these hoses were supplied as the four individual hoses (UR3234, UR3235, UR4988 and UR4989) that we have also listed.
2 metres of UR3235P will replace all four hoses.
- BRAKE HOSE (Reservoirs to master cylinders - per metre) (UR3235P)£19.89 £23.87Condition:Aftermarket
- BRAKE HOSE (Reservoir to small master cylinder - short) (UR4989)£23.09 £27.71Condition:Genuine
- BRAKE HOSE (Reservoir to large master cylinder - long) (UR3235)£25.12 £30.14Condition:Genuine
- BRAKE HOSE (Reservoir to large master cylinder - short) (UR3234)£27.42 £32.90Condition:Genuine
- BRAKE HOSE (Reservoir to small master cylinder - long) (UR4988)£32.14 £38.57Condition:Genuine